Friday 15 June 2018

My Speech Critique




Today my class had to present their speeches.  I talked about how bulling should be banned.
I made sure that I did't make mistakes, but I was so busy focusing on reading my words that I forgot to look at my class and make eye contact.

The challenging part was when I had to speak in front of my class. I get so nervous because I feel embarrassed.  Anyway, even more embarrassing is having to post my speech video to my blog for you all to watch.

So, here it is.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ellawisha,
    Thanks for sharing your speech and your reflection on your blog. It is very challenging to say a speech in front of the class, feeling nervous and embarrassed is quite common! I can see that you are very focused on reading the words, a tip for next time would be to try and memorise your speech so you can make eye contact more often. Well done for being brave enough to stand up and say your speech on such an important topic.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Te Pūāwaitanga O Te Reo - Wiki Tuatoru